NAESA Open Position – Job Posting Closing September 30, 2020
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – NAESA INTERNATIONAL
Start Date: Negotiable
Salary Requirements: To Be Determined
- Provide leadership and direction to the office staff, define organizational activities while managing and ensuring the successful execution of all NAESA programs and activities.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the NAESA Education Director to define and meet the goals of NAESA’s education program.
- Work closely with the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Serve as a spokesperson for NAESA.
- Conduct the day-to-day affairs of NAESA under the guidelines and policies.
- Experience in financial management, personnel management, database management, electronic media, public relations, and marketing.
- Experience in ASME code development process is preferred
- Possess Strong managerial, organizational, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with publications, educational programs, membership development and convention planning are desirable.
- Must possess and demonstrate leadership qualities and must be able to collaborate effectively with the Executive Committee, Board of Directors, Board of Certification and all operating committees and varied scope of activities and programs of NAESA.
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required, but a degree in Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent life/work experience is preferred.
- Member of NAESA preferred.
- Presently QEI Certified by an ANSI-accredited certifying organization.
- Must be proficient in Elevator and Related Building Codes.
- Extensive knowledge of vertical transportation technology and elevator safety codes acquired through education and experience.
Please send your curriculum vitae and/or resume via secure email to contact below:
Successful candidate shall be subjected to background check and drug screening prior to employment.