In addition to the 1.0 CEUs a QEI needs to renew his or her certification, Inspection Supervisors are required to have .3 CEUs related to management or supervision techniques per ASME QEI-1. NAESA International is excited to announce a partnership with Corexcel, an organization specializing in online leadership and management courses. NAESA's members who are certified inspection supervisors may choose from a group of pre-approved classes to fulfill their additional continuing education requirements of .3 CEUs.
Members of NAESA can register, pay for, and take the online courses at any time throughout the year. These courses are available for $79.00. One class will fulfill the required 0.3 CEUs for Inspection Supervisors.
The link below is for someone wanting to take the courses that the exam is based on.
Once you click on the link you will do the following
- register for an account or if you have an account click on the login
- once logged in click on the course catalog
- then click on the Certification program
- then click on Leadership/communication/ managing complaints package ( this will give you all three courses needed
- Then follow payment instructions
Once complete, please send certificates of completion to email@example.com or fax to 360-292-4973.
*PLEASE NOTE: Classes are non-refundable.