NAESA International has many workshops throughout the year. Below, you will find presentations from the Wisconsin Symposium as well as the 2022 Canadian Region Workshops.
Disclaimer NAESA International is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the material offered below.
The presentations below were given at the 2022 Canadian Region Workshops.
- ASME A17.1- CSA B44-19 Emergency Communication Means- Jonathan Latham- MAD Elevator
- ASME A17.1- CSA B44-19 Emergency Communication Means- Russell Larson- Otis
- Code Adoption Document 295-22 Update- Rob Kremer- TSSA
- Contactless Access- Rob Dotten- Protodev Canada
- Elevating Device Log Books- Carl Koczula- Vinspec Ltd
- Elevating Device Log Books- Dave Witt & Sarah Kenney- Kenney Engineering
- Elevating Devices Code Regulation AR 205-2021- Jon Elliott- Government of Alberta
- Elevator Safety Handbook- Jack Day- NAESA International
- Federal Elevator Regulation- Elizabeth Ryba- PWGSC
- Incident Cracker Barrel- Canmore
- Incident Cracker Barrel- Toronto
- Occupational Health & Safety and Elevators- Erica Arsenault- MOLITSD
- The EVO & Endura- Sean Cowen- TK Elevator (1)
- Top 5 Mistakes on Incident Investigations- Dean McKernon - AEDARSA
The presentations below were given on September 15-16, 2022 at the Wisconsin Symposium.